Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hiya,

So, my latest news... I was "retired" on Friday, the 13th (how appropriate, huh?). Actually, I was totally expecting this, and was actually planning on quitting within a couple weeks. My work and I had been very honest with each other. I was still working through a temp agency and I knew that they could not hire me under the circumstances. No hard feelings :)

I gave my notice to my apartment complex today, so I will be moving to Fiddletown within the next few weeks, yahooooo! I will be applying for State disability and Social Security, so I will still have a little income, which I'm planning on using to travel and enjoy my retirement :) Fiddletown is like a mini vacation for me, so I'm looking forward to moving there. Though, I am still a city girl, so any temptations to visit friends & family in the civilized/Target-having world would be more than welcome :)

Horch got a new haircut today, a la Fiddletown. We found that his long hair DOES NOT work in Fiddletown, with him coming home after going potty with HUNDREDS of burrs stuck in his hair. I had him shaved today, but he looks pretty adorable. I'll see if I can post a super cute picture of him on my next blog.

My next treatment and doc appt is on Monday, 8/23, so if I don't post before then, I will let you all know how if goes :)

XOXO,
~LG

No comments: